Saturday, November 5, 2011

"MYYY NINJA..."

Today I got pulled over by a police officer. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but if you know Vegas the streets here are terrible. You could be driving in your own lane and then 2 seconds later youre in the middle of 2 lanes. Anyways, I swerved a little and of course, motorcycle cop RIGHT behind me. I pull over and it's an African American officer. He says "Why did you swerve back there?" I told him the truth, "You can barely see the paint on the floor."(kind of giving the "give me a break" tone) He goes "Are you sure you werent on your phone?" (they just passed that law here like last month.) and then I was so just so nervous I don't know what came over me. I blurted out "On my momma!" It was probably the fact that I really was not on my phone and I was being completely honest and I just wanted him to believe me so bad. Anyways, he gives me a little chuckle, takes my license and registration, comes back with it, and he says "Imma let you go. I believe you for some reason..." Thanks BROTHER*pound chest to peace sign*.

No comments:

Post a Comment