Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Late Orchestration..."

This video gives me goosebumps. The showmanship .the orchestra. the crowd. All of it.  He just has a certain stage presence that sets him apart. Alot like how stars like Elvis and Michael Jackson were different. Ye is just different. I can imagine watching this same video 30 years later, and it would be a classic. I would give up my left thumb to see this string set live. How does somebody go from making music like this to making whatever was on that "watch the throne" album? That's what I wanna know. I knew something was up when that "808's and heartbreaks" album came out. He used to have so much passion and meaning behind his lyrics. His songs were like stories.


I don't even know what this dude does anymore. Before this "Watch the Throne" album came out the last I heard of him, he was designing womens clothes or something. He is also responible for what is definitely top 5 funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment