Sunday, September 11, 2011

"its here!"

NFL season has arrived! finally! after a long summer and a lockout these greedy bastards are back and I couldn't be more excited. Another player is given a second chance after getting out of prison

(Plaxico Burress)  Shortly after being released from prison, he told Men’s Journal, “After my situation happened, I turned on the TV, and the first words outof his (Coughlin’s) mouth was ‘sad and disappointing.’ I’m like, forget support — how about some concern? I did just have a bullet in my leg!"
“And then I sat in his office, and he pushed back his chair and goes, ‘I’m glad you didn’t kill anybody!’ Man, we’re paid too much to be treated like kids. He doesn’t realize that we’re grown men and actually have kids of our own.”
I dont know about this one Plax. Yes you got that first part correct, you guys get paid too much. But that part about being grown men? You want to be treated like an adult? Don't be tucking loaded guns in your waistband at a night club and shoot yourself in the leg. Like he really wanted his coach to be like "Are you okay? We're gonna save you a spot here until you get back!" Some of these athletes nowadays are unbelievable. You're getting paid millions and millions of dollars, and you risk it all to look like a thug at a nightclub. Didn't even get to use the gun. Except on yourself. I don't understand it. Pleeeeease guys....pleeeeease. You get to be .000001 % of the worlds population that gets to be highly paid world class athletes. Pleeeeease stop doing illegal things. Please. 
Anyways my superbowl pick for this year is *drum roll* New England Patriots. Too many weapons. and this gorgeous man.

If Justin Bieber wants to know what he's gonna look like when hes 35, I'd say Tom Brady is a pretty educated guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment