Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Went hiking at Hermit Falls today. At the end of your 45 minute hike you arrive at a cliff diving spot. Its pretty sweet. Here are some pics/videos:

 I was thinking about the cliff diving part so much that I forgot about the actual hike to get there. Thats why I am in sandals.
word.
Yes. I'm really hiking sandals.
cool picture spot
thanks bro.
Finally we arrive at our destination... The jump isn't TOO high, but when you get up there, you start to second guess yourself. You think that you would hit the water right away, but you stay in the air for atleast what seems like 3 seconds....Tried to throw a towel across......didn't make it.

  
 Overall I had an awesome time. I would recommend it to anybody. The hike isn't too bad. Just don't go in sandals. Ended our day by painfully overstuffing ourselves with meat...

No comments:

Post a Comment