Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"unreal......UNreal..."

When I first heard about the Casey Anthony trial I stopped watching immediately because I thought it was preeeeeetty CLEAR that the 25 year old mother was going to be found guilty of murdering her 2 year old daughter(Caylee). Her car smelled like a decomposing body, the baby had duct tape wrapped around her mouth and nose, and she was found in a garbage bag............in a swamp. She also got caught lying like a bajillion times. The craziest part about this whole scene is that Casey Anthony did not tell anybody about her missing daughter for a whole month until her mother, Cindy Anthony, demanded that she call the police. And during that month these photos were taken.........for reals.

on the left

"my daughters missing, do you wanna make out???"

"is my kid in there???"
"this guy is so hot, I'll just postpone looking for my lost daughter until tomorrow...."
She was found not guilty. -.- I'm not going to sit here and condemn her and tell everybody I know for a fact that she is guilty. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff we don't know about, and I'm also sure that the media shows us only what they want us to think about certain things. But however you look at the situation, it is SO F**KED UP. Is it crazier that a mother killed her own 2 year old daughter and threw her in a swamp or that a mother can be a suspect in this situation period? Like, there are really people out there that would do something like this. I just recently read a story about a woman who microwaved her baby and told the police that the baby died from a seizure.......... Like at what point does an idea like that enter your brain, and how do you even begin to think that ANYTHING like that is in any way, shape or form remotely tolerable? You get tired of taking care of your baby? okay that's pretty messed up. But instead of putting up your baby for adoption like a NORMAL person, they pop them in the microwave or throw them in a swamp! WHAAAAT?!?! I just don't get it. This world is just crazy. When we think of crazy people we probably imagine people in white straightjackets with imaginary friends, but the craziest people can just look like normal ass people. Point in case, Casey Anthony.  I guess we just have to look at the world through our positive lenses. I'm going to go throw up now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment